The benchmark All-Share Index (ASI) declined by 31 basis points as the NGX closed on a positive note amid sell-offs and buy-interests.
The NGX ASI closed at 51,803.98 points, down 0.31 percent from the previous trading day, and up 21.27 percent year to date (YTD). The market capitalisation decreased by N85.65 billion in the meantime.
The valuation of the stock market on the Nigerian stock exchange as of Tuesday, June 28, 2022, at the conclusion of business was N27.93 trillion.
At the end of the day’s trading, UPL led the list of losers with 19, followed by SOVRENINS with 10 gainers.
9,087.54 base points have been added to the stock market since the year’s beginning.
NGX Top ASI gainers
- SOVRENINS up +8.00% to close at N0.27
- CHAMS up +4.17% to close at N0.25
- REGALINS up +3.85% to close at N0.27
- ETI up +3.29% to close at N11.00
- OKOMU up +3.29% to close at N216.90
NGX Top ASI losers
- UPL down – 9.72% to close at N2.60
- NGXGROUP down – 6.71% to close at N22.95
- CAVERTON down – 4.76% to close at N1.00
- LIVESTOCK down – 3.57% to close at N1.35
- FIDELITY down – 3.53% to close at N3.28
NGX ASI Top Traded by Volume
- LIVINGTRUST – 100,000,000
- MTNN – 42,902,336
- FBNH – 19,834,499
NGX ASI Top Traded by Value
- MTNN – N9,868,121,351.80
- NESTLE – N834,653,348.30
- SEPLAT – N411,189,542.40